[Circulation] End of Semester Schedule, Last Required Day of Work, and Printing

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Sun Dec 6 13:43:34 EST 2015

Hello All,

-THIS IS TO REMIND YOU THAT THE LAST REQUIRED DAY OF WORK IS MONDAY,
DECEMBER 14. If you plan on leaving campus before then please make sure
all of your scheduled shifts are covered! Work is optional (but
encouraged) 12/15 - 12/18, please let me know if you can work any of
those days. Here is the library's schedule through break:

Monday - Thursday, 12/7 - 12/10: 8:30am - 4am
Friday, 12/11: 8:30am - Midnight
Saturday & Sunday, 12/12 & 12/13: 10am - Midnight

Monday, 12/14: 8:30am - Midnight: Last Required Day of Work!
Tuesday - Thursday, 12/15 - 12/17: 8:30am - 10pm
Friday, 12/18: 8:30am - 4:30pm

Saturday and Sunday, 12/19 & 12/20: CLOSED

If anyone lives off campus and will be in the area, we will be open
until 4:30 on 12/21 and 12/22, then until noon on 12/23. The library is
closed from noon, 12/23 through Sunday, 12/3.

-PRINTING: When students run out of printing money they need to add more
to their accounts. Please do not give the guest printing cards to
Hampshire students! Students may pay cash to me or Rhana to add value,
or they may go the the papercut website to add value with a credit card.
This is what students will have to do when there are no staff working.
There are purple cards at the InfoBar with instructions for adding value
with credit cards. Give these to students as needed.

Thank you, and please ask if you have questions about the end of
semester schedule.