[Circulation] WORKERS NEEDED FOR SHIFTS ON MONDAY

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Sun Sep 7 21:07:13 EDT 2014

Hello All,

As of my leaving on Friday no one had chosen shifts for Monday. If
anyone can please work throughout the day please reply to the list.
Shifts are 10-2, 2-6, and 6-10. I would especially appreciate someone
staying after the schedule meeting to help Courtney close. Most new
hires are being trained Monday and I would like other students on duty
while I am training, especially since Bev will not be in to help me.

Thank you,