[Circulation] MANDATORY SCHEDULE MEETING TOMORROW, MONDAY, @ 5:30PM

Suzanne Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Sun Sep 7 21:04:12 EDT 2014

Hello All,

This is to remind you that the mandatory meeting to set the permanent
fall schedule will be tomorrow, Monday, at 5:30pm. You will all draw
numbers and pick shifts in the order you pick the numbers. You will each
pick a day, and evening, and an alternating weekend shift so you will
pick numbers for three different rounds. Please make sure to bring your
course schedules and the times of any other meetings you have to
schedule around in order to know when you are available to work. The
schedule that is chosen Monday night will take effect Tuesday morning
and will remain throughout the fall semester. This coming weekend will
be weekend one. If you have a class during the time of the meeting you
MUST forward me a copy of your class schedule and your preferences for
working, because I will then have to choose shifts for you.

After picking your shifts we will dine on Sibie's pizza. Please let me
know asap if you have any food allergies so that I can make
accommodations for you. I do always choose a couple of veggie options as
well.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow. Please
contact me if you have questions about this email.