[Circulation] Fwd: switching library times?

Nay Paing np13 at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 24 02:23:21 EDT 2014

Dear Suzanne,

Sarah Jayne and I worked out a switch in shifts. She will be taking the
10:00 am - 1:00 pm, Friday shifts while I will be taking the 8-12 a.m.
Thursday shifts. To my understanding, it should be effective tomorrow. If
not, please let me know first thing in the morning so I can come for my
shift in the morning.

Best,

Nay