[Circulation] Sub Wednesday 26 9-12 and Trade Sunday 23 8-12

Sarah Demarest snd13 at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 12 16:49:19 EST 2014

Hey everyone,

I'll be out of town on a family vacation from the 21st to the 30th (next
Friday to the Sunday after). I'm asking for somebody to sub for me 9-12
Wednesday, the 26th, and Sunday, 8-12, the 22nd. For my Sunday shift, I
would love to do a trade with anybody else who works weekends so I don't
totally lose all my hours. I can take any shift this weekend including
Friday except for 8-12 Saturday, or the 8-12 shift the 30th since I get
back around 7. Please let me know if you can cover Wednesday or you'd be
willing to trade for next Sunday.

Thanks,

~Sarah