[Circulation] Looking for an InfoBar student to help with design work

Rachel Beckwith rbeckwith at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 12 16:04:44 EST 2014

Dear all,
Alana, our CSI Librarian, is looking for help on this project below.
Please read her message and email Alana if you're willing to help:
akumbier at hampshire.edu

Thank you!
Rachel and Suzanne

-

  Hello, Student Workers! I'm writing to ask if any of you would be
interested in designing some materials to promote our chat reference
service. This work would happen during your regularly-scheduled work
hours. We have a little icon already (attached to this email), but
that's it so far.

If you have some graphic design skills or are good with creating
promotional material, or just want to help out, please let me know. Thanks!
Alana --
Alana Kumbier
Critical Social Inquiry & Digital Pedagogy Librarian
413.559.5704