[Circulation] Free Food!!!! please come to Library Event today at 5pm

Rachel Beckwith rbeckwith at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 4 09:52:59 EST 2014

Dear InfoBar students,
We would love if some of you are able to come to today's program in the
Library featuring 2 faculty members (Corine Tachtiris and Nell Arnold)
reading from translated works, and one Div III student (Patricia
Hartland) reading from a translation.      The program starts at 5 pm
right on the main floor of the library by the  Div III wall.    After
our 3 readers, we will have an informal reception (that=free food for
you!).     Hope to see many of you there!
Rachel

--

Rachel Beckwith

Arts Librarian