[Circulation] Snow Storm Thursday - Opening the Library

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 12 12:57:27 EST 2014

Hello All,

We are due to get a sizable snowstorm tomorrow.  The snow is supposed
to begin around the time of the commute so we do not yet know if staff
will be coming in.  I will soon be meeting with Jennifer, our
director, to talk about the library's hours for tomorrow.  As of this
writing we will be open regular hours, I will let you know if that
changes.

I've touched base with Carolina, the first student in tomorrow, and
she is not feeling all that well today.  Would anyone be willing to
commit to being the first student in to open at 8:30 tomorrow if
Carolina is still not well and staff do not come in?  Campus police
would open the building, and I would provide further details about
opening procedures later on.  Please post to the list if you would be
willing to do this.

Thank you,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419