[Circulation] MANDATORY ORIENTATION FOR ALL LIBRARY WORKERS

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 17 14:40:01 EDT 2013

Hello All,

On next Friday, September 27, we will have a mandatory orientation
session for students working in all departments of the library.   It
will take place from 1-2:30p.m. in the Media Basement classroom.
Snacks will be served and you will have the opportunity to meet all
library staff and students working in the library this year.
Attendance is mandatory regardless if you are a new or returning
student. Please let me know ahead of time if you have a conflict and
cannot attend.  You will be paid for attending this session.

Please contact me if you have any questions about this email.

Thank you,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: