[Circulation] PRINTING IS DOWN ON THE FIRST FLOOR

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 17 11:33:40 EDT 2013

Hello All,

Neither first floor copier is operating right now.  The one closest to
the desk is not recognizing any of its paper trays.  The one on the
right needs a fuser assembly replaced.  Duplications has been notified
and made aware that we do not have an operating machine on the first
floor right now.  In the meantime direct students to send print jobs
to the 3rd floor lab or the Airport Lounge.  I will send an update
once we've seen a tech.

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: