[Circulation] MANDATORY SCHEDULE MEETING TOMORROW: 5:30PM IN THE BRADFORD ROOM

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 9 17:02:03 EDT 2013

Hello All,

Please make sure to attend the schedule meeting tomorrow at 5:30.  We
will meet in the Bradford Room on the 2nd floor.  Please bring your
class and meeting schedules so that you can pick shifts around those
commitments.  You will draw numbers and choose day, evening, and
weekend shifts in the order of the numbers you pull.  Please be on
time, we'll start picking shifts at 5:30 and I'll have Sibie's pizza
delivered at 6:00.  Please let me know if you have any dietary
concerns or allergies.  I do usually order some vegetarian options and
meat options.

Thank you and see you tomorrow!

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419