[Circulation] Gimlet and Employment Contracts

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 4 14:49:16 EDT 2013

Hello All,

Please try to remember to log in to Gimlet and log any questions you
answer during your shift.  Even if someone logged in before you you
can still log the question, just change the initials in the box.  If
possible, try to use your Hampshire username (initials plus password)
so that we don't have duplication of initials.

Also, can you please stop by and complete your employment contracts?
I started one per student, they are hanging up in a folder on the
bulletin board behind the InfoBar.   Please leave them on my desk once
you have completed them.  We need to get them in to Janel Johnson by
Friday morning so that she can get you on the Hub in time to submit
your time card for the pay period that ends Saturday.

Thanks,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: