[Circulation] CHANGES BEHIND THE INFOBAR

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 4 11:07:04 EDT 2013

Hello All,

For those of you who have already checked in with me you will have
noticed that we eliminated one stack range behind the InfoBar and
turned the remaining one horizontal.  On the front side of the range,
facing the InfoBar, you will notice that we are using the first
section of the range as an overflow for reshelving.   Please pay
attention to the range markers and put the books in call number order.
  Only Hampshire returns should be shelved here, I've already found a
couple of Amherst books in there!  Most of our carts are in use right
now so put Hampshire returns on that first section until it fills up.
The middle section is the hold shelf, and the last section of the
range is for Five College Returns.  Each shelf is labeled by
institution.  The back side of the range, facing the Circ Office, is
for Reserves, both library-owned and personal.  Once we free up some
carts we will use the whole first 2/3 of the range for the hold shelf.

Thank you,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: