[Circulation] LAST REQUIRED DAY OF WORK IS SUNDAY, MAY 12!

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri May 3 11:08:36 EDT 2013

Hello All,

I know this is a crazy time for you all but please do not lose sight
of the fact that you need to be working regularly scheduled shifts
through next Sunday, 5/12.  If you plan to leave campus sooner than
that please post for subs sooner rather than later.

I've posted the temporary schedule for the week of the 13th to the
18th when work will be optional but encouraged.  Please only take
shifts on this schedule if you are positive that you can work them.

Thank you,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: