[Circulation] Welcome Center Proposals, Snacks, Time Cards

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri May 3 09:58:11 EDT 2013

Hello All,

As advertised on today's daily digest, we have 3 copies each of the
Welcome Center proposals submitted by the 5 finalist architecture
firms'.  The firms are OMR Architects, David Thompson Architects,
Flansburgh Associates, Perry Dean Rogers Architects, and Bruner/Cott
Associates.  These proposals are together on the top shelf of the
reserve area where the proposals are kept and the shelf is marked as
such.

As I emailed earlier this week, the library staff will be baking for
the last day of the Late Night Study Breaks.  We'll set the goodies
out at 2pm on Thursday, May 9, please stop by and enjoy them if you
are still around.

Time cards are due for the pay period ending Saturday.  Please submit
your time card by Sunday, midnight.

Thanks and have a good weekend,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419