[Circulation] Please Let Suzanne and Courtney Know of Substitutions!

Acadia Jacob asj09 at hampshire.edu
Sat Mar 16 13:00:07 EDT 2013

Hello,

I've just realized that none of the buses to campus will be running over
Spring  break. I signed up for circ-desk shifts each afternoon (Mon-Friday)
from 2-6pm next week. But as the 38, 39, b43, and m40 buses will not be
running, I'm unsure whether I'll even be able to make it to campus for any
of the shifts......

Was anyone planning on driving to campus during these days? If yes, I'd be
so grateful for a ride. If not.... who would like to take these shifts?

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 4:11 PM, Suzanne Karanikis <skaranikis at hampshire.edu