[Circulation] Please Let Suzanne and Courtney Know of Substitutions!

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 13 16:11:45 EDT 2013

Hello All,

While Courtney and I appreciate your finding subs for your shifts off
the circstaff mailing list, we do need to be informed when you agree
to sub for each other.  If you make a sub arrangement with a coworker,
please email both Courtney and me, and copy the person who has agreed
to sub for you.  In the past 2 days there have been a lot of subs that
Courtney and I didn't know about.  It's great that shifts are getting
covered, but if someone who has agreed to sub for you does not show up
we will end up trying to chase you down instead of your sub.  Once
we've been informed of a swap we put it up on the bulletin board so
that everyone working at the InfoBar can check it.

Thank you for your cooperation, and please ask if there are questions
about this email.

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: