[Circulation] SPRING BREAK

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Sat Mar 9 11:40:43 EST 2013

Hello All,

A reminder about spring break.  You are all expected to work your
normal shifts through midnight Friday, 3/15.  If you are leaving early
for break please post for a sub.  We are then closed Saturday and
Sunday, 3/16 & 17.  Work is OPTIONAL Monday-Friday of spring break
week.  We'll be open until 10 Monday-Thursday, and until 4:30 on
Friday.  I've posted the temporary break schedule on the bulletin
board behind the circ desk.  Please sign up for shifts if you would
like to work, but only if you know you will be able to work them.
We'll be closed Saturday, 3/23 but will reopen with normal hours
Sunday, 3/24.  Weekend 2 Sunday workers, please post for subs if you
will not be back in time to work your regular shifts.

Thank you and please ask if you have any questions about this email.

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/hamplibrary