[Circulation] Circ News:Phone, 5C books, Schedule Meeting

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Jan 25 09:47:26 EST 2013

Hello All,

-The old beige phone under the counter has been disconnected and will
no longer ring.  Both the circ desk and infobar lines ring to the
phone on the counter.  While the phone is ringing a black button on
the left side will flash.  Pick up the hand set and then press that
button to pick up the call.

-We've been seeing a lot of 5 college books on the Hampshire return
carts lately.  Please sort books by institution before you scan them
to check them in, then put away each institution separately so that
they don't get mixed up.

-The spring schedule meeting is Tuesday, 1/29 at 5:30pm in the
Bradford Room on the 2nd floor.  You will choose your spring schedules
by drawing numbers and picking shifts in that order, then we will have
pizza delivered from Sibie's at 6:00.  Please let me know if anyone
has any special dietary requests/allergies.  Please bring your course
and meeting schedules so that you will know your availability.  As
with the fall semester, we will schedule 2 students for the
10pm-midnight closing shifts on weekdays and 2 on the Saturday and
Sunday night 8pm-midnight shifts.

Thank you, and please contact me if you have questions about any of this.

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/hamplibrary