[Circulation] Due Slips

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 18 16:25:06 EST 2013

Hello All,

This is just a heads up that we put carrel policy notices in the
carrels on the 2nd and 3rd floor carrels today.  Students were told to
get green Due slips for books that are checked out and in their
carrels.  This is to let you know that the slips are now pink, and are
at both workstations at the circ desk.  Students may come and ask you
for these Due slips - every Hampshire book that is in their carrel
should be checked out and have a slip in it.  This week we will be
spot checking books in the carrels and removing the ones that patrons
have not checked out.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this.

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/hamplibrary