[Circulation] Printer Update

Courtney Crosby cacLO at hampshire.edu
Fri Feb 1 20:52:51 EST 2013

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to update you all on my previous e-mail about the left
printer being out of order. I was able to swap the drum cartridge from
the 3rd Floor Computer Lab with the one from the left printer. Now
both printers on the first floor are printing.

This means that the printer in the 3rd Floor Computer Lab is now out
of order until Monday when we can get a new drum cartridge from
Duplications.

Sorry for the confusion. As always, please call or write with any
questions or concerns.

--
Courtney Crosby
Johnson Library