[Circulation] HELP NEEDED FOR A SPECIAL PROJECT

LisabethAnn Kelly esk11 at hampshire.edu
Wed Dec 11 14:34:47 EST 2013

I can do it tomorrow morning.
~Lisabeth

-----Original Message-----
From: circstaff-bounces at lists.hampshire.edu
[mailto:circstaff-bounces at lists.hampshire.edu] On Behalf Of Suzanne
Karanikis
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 1:51 PM
To: circstaff
Subject: [Circulation] HELP NEEDED FOR A SPECIAL PROJECT

Hello All,

I'm looking for someone to help with a library project in the Lemelson
Center for Design.  The "heavy duty" cart used to transport 5 college
delivery in and out of the building is falling apart.  It is now waiting in
Lemelson, Glenn Armitage is willing to reinforce it for us.  However, we're
looking for one person to spend an hour or two scraping the paint off the
weld areas with a wire brush.  This will be considered work time and you
will be able to enter the time on your time card.  Is anyone willing to take
this on?  Please let me know and I will put you in touch with Glenn.  It
would be ideal if this work could be done today or tomorrow or even on the
weekend.

Thank you,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419