[Circulation] HELP NEEDED FOR A SPECIAL PROJECT

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Wed Dec 11 13:50:50 EST 2013

Hello All,

I'm looking for someone to help with a library project in the Lemelson
Center for Design.  The "heavy duty" cart used to transport 5 college
delivery in and out of the building is falling apart.  It is now
waiting in Lemelson, Glenn
Armitage is willing to reinforce it for us.  However, we're looking
for one person to spend an hour or two scraping the paint off the weld
areas with a wire brush.  This will be considered work time and you
will be able to enter the time on your time card.  Is anyone willing
to take this on?  Please let me know and I will put you in touch with
Glenn.  It would be ideal if this work could be done today or tomorrow
or even on the weekend.

Thank you,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419