[Circulation] CONTACT LIST AND EMERGENCY INFO

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 14 15:28:21 EDT 2012

Hello All,

Attached is a list of all the circulation and public services student
workers.  Please check to make sure that I've listed your information
correctly and get back to me with any changes ASAP.  For Courtney and
me I've listed both our office and cell numbers.  I've also listed the
number to my restaurant because I don't always have my cell on me but
I am there Wednesday-Friday nights and
all day Saturday.  Keep this email.  In case you don't this
information is also posted on the bulletin board behind the circ desk.
  Do not hesitate to call me, and yes, I am often still up at midnight.

For absolute emergencies: fire, medical emergency, suspicious people
who make you or other students uncomfortable, call 1-911 or 5555 from
a campus phone.  If using your cell, 413-559-5424.

On the subject of suspicious people, please call campus police if you
ever see anyone acting strangely or suspiciously.  Please call Campus
Police if anyone acts so oddly that they make you or other students
uneasy.  Campus Police will come and just start talking to the person,
asking what they are doing on campus, and will then take appropriate
action.  You are not responsible for asking anyone to leave or trying
to figure out what they are doing here.  You should never feel
uncomfortable while working, but sometimes we do encounter patrons who
don't belong here and Campus Police have to escort them off the
campus.  Please report to me if you have to ever call Campus Police
for such a situation.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419