[Circulation] padded chairs

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 14 12:14:35 EDT 2012

Hello All,

During the summer I placed a campus announcement telling people that
they could have the old padded sleigh chairs that we replaced in the
carrels.  Most are gone but I have 5 people who have not yet taken
theirs.  I just emailed all of them and asked that they take them
ASAP.  The chairs are on the library's second floor, between the Kael
collection and the open video collection.  The chairs that may go have
notes with the person's name on them.  If you see chairs leaving the
library please make sure they are the dirty, padded, sleigh type
chairs and NOT the new ones.  The new ones have hard molded seats and
a tripod-like base.

Thank you for your vigilance,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419