[Circulation] MISSING KEY AND PINK DUE SLIPS

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 25 15:50:08 EDT 2012

Hello All,

We are missing Key #111, the key to the FPH practice space.  Does
anyone know where it might have gone to?  It was checked in at 8:45 on
Sunday night.

Also, we've been checking the books in the carrels with a laptop to
see if the books are all checked out to the occupants of the carrels.
We have been leaving notices in carrels telling students to make sure
they get the pink Due slips at the circ desk if they intend to keep
their books in their carrels - these slips alert us to the fact that
the books are in fact checked out.  The books that were in the carrels
should all still be on the reshelving carts here at the desk.

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/hamplibrary