[Circulation] Adding value to printing accounts

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 15 13:51:11 EDT 2012

Hello All,

We've been seeing more students who have used up their allotted $25 on
their printing accounts and now need to add value to them.  This is
just a reminder that Bev, Courtney, or I can add value to student
printing accounts.  Patrons must pay with cash at this time.  I am
waiting on IT to find out how much longer we have to wait before the
credit card payment system is in place.

Also, in the past week or so I've encountered a couple of students who
authenticated their IDs and are no longer recognized when they swipe
them.  The IT person I have to check with is on vacation this week so
I will not have news on this soon, but I just wanted to let you know
that I am aware of the problem.

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: