[Circulation] Library Book Sale Starting Monday 10/15

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Sun Oct 14 11:55:10 EDT 2012

Hello All,

As Jane posted to the announcements last week we will be having a book
sale from Monday, 10/15 through Sunday, 10/21.  Hardcovers are $1 and
soft $0.50.  Patrons must pay with cash or checks made out to Trustees
of Hampshire College.  Most of the books are donations that were not
added to the collection, some of the books are discards.  Please
desensitize any books that you do sell so that patrons do not beep on
their way out.  The books will be set up on carts next to the InfoBar.
  I will leave a cashbox with change in it in the old headphone
cabinet (if you don't know where this is please ask).  Circ students
should be locking the headphone cabinet each night - Courtney will
show you what to do.  In addition to the books we will have some
random items for sale and free slides from our former slide
collection.  Come early for the best selection and tell your friends!

Thank you,

ph:  413-559-5762
fax: 413-559-5419

Follow the Library on Facebook: