[Circulation] emergency sub needed 6:00-8:30pm

Lisabeth Ann Sealock Kelly esk11 at hampshire.edu
Wed May 9 17:42:30 EDT 2012

I can come in early
~Lisabeth

-----Original Message-----
From: circstaff-bounces at lists.hampshire.edu
[mailto:circstaff-bounces at lists.hampshire.edu] On Behalf Of William Henry
Carper
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 5:23 PM
To: Library Circulation Staff List
Subject: [Circulation] emergency sub needed 6:00-8:30pm

I've been feeling really sick since early this morning. I decided to stay in
bed for a while longer, but ended up sleeping through my alarm until now.
I'm still feeling awful and won't be able to come in.

Emily is there until 6, and Lisabeth comes in at 8:30 (or possibly 8). I
would really, really appreciate it if someone could pick up these hours.
Sorry for the late notice and thanks in advance to whoever can take it!

Best,

Will