[Circulation] emergency sub needed 6:00-8:30pm

William Henry Carper whc08 at hampshire.edu
Wed May 9 17:23:15 EDT 2012

I've been feeling really sick since early this morning. I decided to stay in bed
for a while longer, but ended up sleeping through my alarm until now. I'm still
feeling awful and won't be able to come in.

Emily is there until 6, and Lisabeth comes in at 8:30 (or possibly 8). I would
really, really appreciate it if someone could pick up these hours. Sorry for
the late notice and thanks in advance to whoever can take it!

Best,

Will