[Circulation] Personal Items from the Carrels and Martin Luther King Day

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Wed Jan 11 14:55:40 EST 2012

Hello All,

In case anyone inquires, the personal items that were pulled from
carrels in December are on the shelves directly to the left of the
personal reserves.  I'm holding these items until we are a week in to
the spring semester in case the owners of those items were not here
through Janterm.

Also, the library will be open regular hours Martin Luther King Day,
1/16.  You are expected to work your regularly scheduled shifts.  I
will be off that day, Bev and Courtney will be in.

Thank you.

ph:  413-559-5762