[Circulation] Free Printing

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Wed Jan 11 14:44:58 EST 2012

Hello All,

Our IT department is trying a pilot program with free printing and
copying on the 3rd floor.  Please share this information with your
friends and take the survey that is next to the printer.  This hasn't
been publicized widely because IT wanted to make sure that everything
worked right once the authentication software was removed.  We may
very well have free printing in the spring depending how this Janterm
trial goes.  By the way, a color printer is going to be installed in
the lab tomorrow.

Thanks,

ph:  413-559-5762