[Circulation] Leaving December 13th!

Katherine Roman ker10 at hampshire.edu
Thu Dec 6 13:07:38 EST 2012

Hello all! I've found out today that my flight leaves the 13th, around 4pm.
My shift on that day is 9:30-1:30, and I believe I can cover at least 9-12,
if someone wouldn't mind taking the rest when I figure out when exactly
we'll be departing from Hampshire.

But, due to circumstances involving my personal health and recent
displacement, I also won't be returning for Janterm and have just gotten
notice of this as well. I'm not sure how the shifts are working during
JanTerm, but I thought I would give notice as soon as I got the word! I
will be returning January 20th :]