[Circulation] bens shift/mine Monday, 7pm to 8

Nelson Hernandez neh10 at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 10 18:04:26 EDT 2011

I'll go in an hour early.

-       Nelson

From: circstaff-bounces at lists.hampshire.edu
[mailto:circstaff-bounces at lists.hampshire.edu] On Behalf Of Rory McAuliffe
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 1:52 PM
To: Library Circulation Staff List
Subject: [Circulation] bens shift/mine Monday, 7pm to 8

Hey Ben and all---

I have a div 3 meeting with my chair at 7:10 before he heads out of town
tonight. I was counting on you being there from 7-8 so that I could leave at
7. I should have sent out an email asking for someone to cover 7-8 but I
figured you'd be in at 7 and it wouldn't be an issue, and then someone else
comes in at 8. If you don't get someone to cover 7-11 tonight, are you going
to not come in anyway?

If so can someone please cover the 7-8 part of either my shift or Ben's
shift. I'd very much appreciate it.

Rory