[Circulation] bens shift/mine Monday, 7pm to 8

Rory McAuliffe rkm08 at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 10 13:51:55 EDT 2011

Hey Ben and all---

I have a div 3 meeting with my chair at 7:10 before he heads out of
town tonight. I was counting on you being there from 7-8 so that I
could leave at 7. I should have sent out an email asking for someone
to cover 7-8 but I figured you'd be in at 7 and it wouldn't be an
issue, and then someone else comes in at 8. If you don't get someone
to cover 7-11 tonight, are you going to not come in anyway?

If so can someone please cover the 7-8 part of either my shift or
Ben's shift. I'd very much appreciate it.

Rory