[Circulation] Friday, October 14th, 9:30am-2pm

Lisabeth Ann Sealock Kelly esk11 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 4 11:45:14 EDT 2011

I can take your shift.

~Lisabeth

From: circstaff-bounces at lists.hampshire.edu
[mailto:circstaff-bounces at lists.hampshire.edu] On Behalf Of Nelson Hernandez
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 12:13 AM
To: 'Library Circulation Staff List'
Subject: [Circulation] Friday, October 14th, 9:30am-2pm

Friday, October 14th, 2011 | 9:30am-2pm

I have a meeting in the morning and an exam I must go take in the afternoon
at Mt. Holyoke, so I will not be available for the entire four hour shift.

I know that there is some overlap in the morning.  Freddy works from
9:30am-11:30am, so it's possible that you don't HAVE to come in that early
and you may only be able to take the last two hours and half - of course
then you'd leave Freddy all alone on Friday morning.

Anyway! Someone take this, please, thank you!

-       Nelson H.