[Circulation] Friday, October 14th, 9:30am-2pm

Nelson Hernandez neh10 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 4 00:12:45 EDT 2011

Friday, October 14th, 2011 | 9:30am-2pm

I have a meeting in the morning and an exam I must go take in the afternoon
at Mt. Holyoke, so I will not be available for the entire four hour shift.

I know that there is some overlap in the morning.  Freddy works from
9:30am-11:30am, so it's possible that you don't HAVE to come in that early
and you may only be able to take the last two hours and half - of course
then you'd leave Freddy all alone on Friday morning.

Anyway! Someone take this, please, thank you!

-       Nelson H.