[Circulation] Spring Break Schedule

Suzanne M Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 22 15:47:10 EST 2011

Hello Benjamin and All,

Thank you for being conscientious and taking your work schedule into
account with planning your break.  Here is the schedule for Spring
Break:

Friday, March 11: Open Regular Hours Through Midnight
Saturday & Sunday, March 12 & 13 (Weekend Two): CLOSED
Monday - Thursday, March 14 - 17  Open 8:30am - 10:00pm  WORK IS OPTIONAL
Friday, March 18  Open 8:30am - 4:30pm  WORK IS OPTIONAL
Saturday, March 19 (Weekend One) : CLOSED
Sunday, March 20 (Weekend One): OPEN NOON - MIDNIGHT, REGULAR SCHEDULE

Please post for subs sooner rather than later if your Spring Break
trips clash  with your work schedules.

I will soon post a temporary schedule for students who want to work
during break.

Please ask if you have any further questions.