[Circulation] THE NORTH ELEVATOR

Suzanne M Karanikis smkLO at hampshire.edu
Sat Feb 12 10:02:34 EST 2011

Hello Peter and All,

Yes, this does sometimes work as it did for Sylvia's friend Friday
afternoon.  However, several staff have been stuck in there on various
days and I'm pretty sure they tried that.  Today I'm going to send an
email to Susan and Mark Cappello, the head of the phys plant, to see
what can be done.

Suzanne