[Circulation] THE NORTH ELEVATOR

Wenhong Xie wx08 at hampshire.edu
Fri Feb 11 16:53:49 EST 2011

Hi Suzanne,

Thanks for the timely note. I got a tip from a friend who used to be
stuck in the north elevator - that if the elevator door does not open
on a certain floor, one can first try to take the elevator up or down
to another floor and see if the door will open. My friend got stuck on
the first floor and was able to get out from the third.

Peter