[Circulation] SCHEDULE MEETING TOMORROW

Michael Meo mem07 at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 15 17:17:09 EDT 2010

Hi Suzanne

I have a meeting Tomorrow at admissions starting at 5. I am going to leave
as early as possible but its tricky (last minute notice about admissions
meeting). Will the meeting start right at 5:30? Or will food? If it's the
meeting I will leave my other meeting early.

See you soon
Mike

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 2:04 PM, Suzanne Karanikis <skaranikis at hampshire.edu
> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Just a reminder that the mandatory schedule meeting is tomorrow at 5:30.  I
> think we'll either pick shifts at the circ desk or one of the tables
> nearby.
> Since your new evening supervisor doesn't start until the 27th we
> technically
> have to watch the desk while we're meeting.  I'll probably set up the pizza
> in
> the main office.  As of spring we only had one vegan and several
> vegetarians -
> is this still the case so I know what to order?
>
> Please bring your class schedules and any other commitments you have to
> choose
> your schedule around.
>
> Please contact me if you have any questions about the schedule meeting, and
> thank you for being so accommodating with filling up the temporary
> schedule,
> particularly the evenings.  It made my job a lot easier.
>
> See you tomorrow,
>
> Suzanne
> --
> Suzanne Karanikis