[Circulation] SCHEDULE MEETING TOMORROW

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 15 14:04:58 EDT 2010

Hello All,

Just a reminder that the mandatory schedule meeting is tomorrow at 5:30.  I
think we'll either pick shifts at the circ desk or one of the tables nearby.
Since your new evening supervisor doesn't start until the 27th we technically
have to watch the desk while we're meeting.  I'll probably set up the pizza in
the main office.  As of spring we only had one vegan and several vegetarians -
is this still the case so I know what to order?

Please bring your class schedules and any other commitments you have to choose
your schedule around.

Please contact me if you have any questions about the schedule meeting, and
thank you for being so accommodating with filling up the temporary schedule,
particularly the evenings.  It made my job a lot easier.

See you tomorrow,