[Circulation] EMPLOYMENT CONTRACTS

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 13 14:57:22 EDT 2010

Hello All,

I apologize, I didn't have you fill out your employment contracts in time for
the pay period that ended Saturday.  If you worked last week, those hours will
have to go on the next time card as an adjustment.  I will try to have you
complete your contracts the next time you work, or at the schedule meeting.
Happy news though - you've all worked on campus before and do not have to fill
out tax forms again!  This is the first time ever that returning workers did
not have to submit them.