[Circulation] KEY CIRCULATION

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Thu Nov 18 11:18:25 EST 2010

Hello All,

I'm finding that students who are not yet authorized to borrow keys are having
keys checked out to them, particularly the MEDIA BASEMENT KEYS.  Today I went
to authorize a student and saw that he already has the media key checked out.
This is so not right!!!  Students have to sign an a contract and agree to its
terms before a supervisor gives me approval to put notes in their records.
Please do not check out keys to students who do not have notes in their
records, no matter how much they beg and plead with you.  Students who claim to
have access but do not have notes in their records should be directed to me and
the supervisor who maintains that key list.

Thank you for your cooperation.