[Circulation] Schedule Next Week, Monday in Particular

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Fri Mar 12 08:51:43 EST 2010

Hello All,

There are plenty of open hours on the temporary schedule for next week.  Pete
would like to take Monday off, can anyone take 4 - 7, or even 5 - 7?  Julia is
already on for 7 - 10.  If so, I'd like to know by 4:30 so we know which day
Pete can take off.  Please contact me if you have questions about the break
schedule, and enjoy your time off!

Also, don't forget that the time changes this weekend.  Spring your clocks ahead
one hour before you go to bed Saturday night.