[Circulation] WORKING DURING SPRING BREAK

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 8 12:17:19 EST 2010

Hello All,

This is just a reminder that I've posted the temporary schedule for students who
want to work during spring break.  We will be closed this weekend (weekend 2 is
off).  We will then be open Monday - Thursday, 8:30am - 10pm, and Friday 8:30am
- 4:30pm.  We will be closed Saturday, 3/20, but open Sunday 3/21 (weekend one).
Please sign up for hours if you wish.  There are no scheduled shifts, although
it would be nice to cover the evenings first.