[Circulation] library renovations

Michael Meo mem07 at hampshire.edu
Mon Jul 26 17:43:46 EDT 2010

Hi Suzanne!

Thanks for the update. I am in South Korea right now working on the design
and construction of a peace park with students from seven other countries. I
wanted to send you the link to the project blog:
http://prppearls.blogspot.com

Also- I wanted to let you know that I will be at Hampshire this fall. There
were too many exciting things happening on campus- I could not be away for a
semester. So I would love to continue working at the library.

How has your summer been? How is the restaurant going? Have you had nice
weather and been able to enjoy it?

Best,
Mike

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 4:50 AM, Suzanne Karanikis <skaranikis at hampshire.edu