[Circulation] library renovations

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Jul 26 15:50:27 EDT 2010

Hello All,

I hope you are all enjoying your summers.  I'm sending you the link to the IT
blog, where there is some video footage of the renovations on the 1st and 3rd
floors.  The first floor has been recarpeted so far, and now the major
construction is happening on the 3rd floor.   The worst part of the renovation
so far was the extremely noisy machine that tore up the old carpet.  The most
fun part of the renovation was playing frisbee on the first floor when all of
the furniture and stacks were moved out before the carpeting was torn up.
Check it out and see what you've missed!

http://blog.hampshire.edu/hamp-it/