[Circulation] ADD VALUE KIOSKS

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 8 09:28:42 EST 2010

Hello All,

A couple of weekend students mentioned that the add value computer on this floor
was not working on Sunday.  In case you are not aware, there is a second add
value station in the 3rd floor computer lab.  Ideally if one station is not
working please send patrons to the other.  If the station gets turned off it
will prompt for a password, and I don't think the IT staff want me to share it
will all of you at this time.  If students are able to log in but the actual
bill acceptor does not light up, the acceptor is probably jammed with a bill.

If you encounter any students with invalid or locked accounts, please email me
their usernames.