[Circulation] sex offender on campus

Suzanne Karanikis skaranikis at hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 27 14:28:07 EDT 2010

Hello All,

I've been told by another staff member that there's a posting in Saga about a
sex offender who's been hanging around campus.  We don't have such a poster so
I can't give you a description, but this staff member has a student worker who
saw him hanging out in the Airport Lounge recently.  This is just a heads up to
be extra vigilant, and check out the poster if possible so you know who we're
dealing with.  Regardless, please be vigilant and call pub safety if any
patrons say or do anything inappropriate while you are working.